LiveDrive is hiring!
Written by Admin on 24/09/2022
Join the LiveDrive Team!
Dublin City FM is seeking applications, from suitably qualified and/or experienced persons, for the position of Programme Producer / Presenter. The advertised role of Programme Producer / Presenter is for a leading daily show, “Live Drive” (Monday to Friday), on Dublin City FM. Shift times: 6.30am to 10.30am and/or 3.30pm to 7.30pm. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of digital and analog broadcast consoles, basic audio engineering (recording and production), excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to perform within a team structure. But equally important the correct candidate will have a passion for producing award winning radio and maximizing theirs and the Live Drive team’s potential.
Role of Producer / Presenter
- Host of 103.2 Dublin City FM’s flagship traffic news and music show LiveDrive
- Learn and understand what we can see on our 400+ cameras
- Learn and understand the traffic patterns across the city and relay them to the listener in and informative, concise and entertaining fashion
- Generate content ideas for the programme.
- Engage listeners and create a sense of community by responding to them
- Responsible for editorial content of programme including music and social media
- Managing the research material for the programme content, including update information on road works and any other appropriate information for the programme.
- Respond to listeners’ comments, questions and manage the text messages including on air requests.
- When required, fill in for other team members to safeguard service delivery.
- Liaise with station management and the relevant Directors of the Board.
- Liaise with Dublin City Council Traffic Management Staff to ensure that the programme is providing live traffic updates and travel information.
- Communicate with the Road Safety Authority and other Transport Agencies.
- Complete administrative functions including, rostering, timesheets, summary reports, advertisement rollouts, competition logs and other such functions.
- Attend regular production meetings, training and upskilling meetings.
- Provide assistance to the team through leadership and support.
All applications must be received before 5pm on 28th October 2022 by e-mail addressed to Megan Forrest at email@example.com. Dublin City FM is an equal opportunities employer.