Dublin City FM is Ireland’s biggest community radio station with an average past week listenership of 250,000* adults. As a non-profit community radio station, we strictly limit the available advertising airtime so your messages will really stand out.
Broadcasting more than 100 original programmes each week Dublin City FM is totally unique in the Dublin radio market.
Our exclusive Live Drive programme is broadcast during drive time hours from Dublin City Councils’ Traffic Control Management Centre where our team have access to over 300 traffic cameras so listeners can be sure they are getting the most accurate live traffic information available.
For more information about advertising and sponsorship opportunities or to arrange a free consultation please email [email protected] or phone 01 865 80 20.
* Source: KANTAR MEDIA TGI 2020
Why Radio advertising? Radio delivers results!
- Radio is the cost-effective advertising medium that provides affordable advertising & marketing packages for every business and budget.
- Radio is the most visual of all advertising media. It is the listener who provides the picture, using what we call Theatre of the Mind.
- Radio builds brand awareness. Harnessing the power of radio to promote your products and services can create a direct response from your customers / our listeners using Call to Action.
- Radio gives your business a personality and informs our listeners, your potential customers, Who you are…Where You are…& What you have to offer and can influence when they buy from you.
Why Dublin City FM? We do not just sell ad space, we sell results!
Dublin City FM wants to work with you, long term, to help build your brand awareness, increase your customer base, and generate revenue.
- Dublin City FM has 250,000 listeners each week
- 53% of our listeners are over 35
- 47% of our listeners are under 35
- 63% of our audience are male / 37% are female
- 53% are homeowners
- 36% have children
- 63% are married/living as a couple
* Source: KANTAR MEDIA Target Group Index 2020